Proposal EssayApril 07, 2014 - Posted to Types of writing
What is A Proposal Essay Writing?
When carrying out research writing the first step that a student should think of is the proposal paper. The proposal paper is the outline of a research paper that a student writes to the professors entailing their research and looking at the areas that their research should contain. It indicates the various areas of the research writing that a student or a group of students should focus on in their writing in order to achieve the given objectives in their writing. It is therefore very crucial before the students embark on their research to present a research proposal to the professor.
The professor on the other hand looks at the various areas the student is being examined in and indicates the kind of objectives he would like the students to adopt in their writing. The students should never again ignore the key areas that the professors pinpoint in their writing as it is the only way they are able to meet the objectives of their paper. A poor proposal essay ideas can only be looked at as poor research writing, and it is again very crucial to get the proposal right if the students are to get a high grade in their writing. The proposal also carries a lot of marks in research writing and therefore a poor grade in proposal writing can really cost the students a lot in the end.
A proposal essay is the only way that the student can convince the professors they have what it takes to write down research writing that meets the required standards and expectations of the professors. Therefore, the student needs to develop ideas that earn them the expectations and the approval of the professors in their research writing. However regardless of the methodology that a student choses to adapt in their writing, for them to get the approval of the professors in their proposal writing, they have to write something down on the following areas in their writing.
- The introduction. The student must introduce their writing right. They have to be captivating right form their start, and one has to have an introduction to their topic that meets the objectives of their writing.
- Literature review. This is perhaps the most important part of the proposal essay topic ideas. It entails much of what the student has obtained as their resources and how they contribute to their research writing. For instance, it gives credit to the people who have contributed to research, the development of knowledge in which the research is based on and even shows the ability of the students to derive the literature knowledge in their research writing.
- The research question. This is normally a paragraph that details a particular question that the student would like to answer or explore in writing their research writing. It helps them come up with a question that answers the reason for their research and why their research is very important in their study.
- The methodology. The research proposal essay topics details the methodology that the student will adapt in their research writing. It is also all about showing the various sources that the student will use in their writing, either primary or secondary sources.
Examples of Research Proposal Topics
- The challenges facing the growth of SMEs in East and Central Africa
- The problems with children health care problems in Zambia
- Reasons why economic developments in China is at 15% per year
- The rate of growth of private companies in India from 1998 to 2013
- The factors affecting growth of Tanzania stock exchange market
Do not know exactly what you need?
Send us those crumbs you have and our expert writers will do the rest!Evaluate