Experts in this subject field are ready to write an original essay following your instructions to the dot!Hire a Writer
Young people lack the ability to discuss sexual knowledge with their parents at home; as a result, 93 percent of young people learn about sexuality from school-based sex education services (Winnicott, 4).
Sex education is a necessary course that assists young people in acknowledging their sexual transitions and gaining control over sexual activity.
Sex education is the study of human identity, emotional relationships, romantic habits, age, and abstinence from sexual activities (Winnicott, 2).
Sex education teaches them how to handle and treat themselves, as well as familiarize themselves with their personal experiences. Since the modern society exposes the adolescents to sexual content, failure to teach them on how to behave appropriately will lead them to involve in sexual activities.
Aids and STIs infections and unwanted pregnancies are the major dangers of not educating the adolescents about sexual education
Sex education is an essential curriculum topic that will guide the adolescents in promoting upright behaviors in the society.
Sex education is the instruction regarding issues of human sexuality, their emotional relations, sexual activities, age, and abstinence from sexual activities (Winnicott, 2). Sex education is an essential course that helps the young people in understanding their sexual changes and developing control for sexual involvement.
Establish relevance (Why should we care?)
Young people start become sexually active when they advance to the teen age, and in during this period, they engage in new physical and emotional experiences that make them confused. For this reason, sex education teaches them on how to manage and conduct themselves and helps them to familiarize with their personal experiences
Establish credibility (What qualifies you to talk about this topic?)
Based on a personal experience, it is evident that sexual matters affect most young adults and since the youth are the backbone of our society, they should be guided properly through sexual education to alienate them from immoral sexual behaviors.
State Goal of speech
My aim is to convince the school institutions to allow sexual education as part of the curriculum study.
Give an overview of main points/arguments:
I am going to address
• Why we should promote sex Education
• Why sex education should be taught in all schools
• What happens when the adolescents/ young adults are not educated about this topic
• Challenges of engaging in early sex with risk of STI’s and Adolescent pregnancies
Transition to Main Problem of speech:
What problem do you want to solve?
• Early engagement in sexual activities
• Research shows that about 93% of young people learn about sexuality from the sex-education programs offered in schools (Winnicott, 4).
• The young people also lack the confidence to share the sexual information with their parents at home.
• There is a high exposure of sexual content from the media and these scenes give the young adults the idea about engaging in sexual behaviors.
Conclusion: Action step
• Promoting sex education especially in the school set-up provides a conducive environment that allows students to engage in peer-to-peer discussions with themselves and helps them to express their views to their teachers.
• Advising the young adults to minimize watching media content with sexual details will help them reduce their urge for sexual desires.
Final sentence of your speech
• Therefore, sex education is an essential curriculum topic that will guide the adolescents in promoting upright behaviors in the society.
Thank audience for listening
Winnicott, Donald W. "Sex Education in Schools." Oxford Clinical Psychology, 2016, pp. 2-7.
This sample could have been used by your fellow student... Get your own unique essay on any topic and submit it by the deadline.
Hire one of our experts to create a completely original paper even in 3 hours!